• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Handyman in Winston

OriginalAdmiral

Reaction score
I am looking for a good handyman in Winston that can perform fairly simple household repairs (sheetrock repair, painting, lock changing, replace light fixtures, minor appliance repair, etc...)

Anyone have any suggestions or have anyone you have used in the past that you would recommend?

I'll second this. Ron is a great guy who usually cooks for the Barely Gold crew, and the work of his that I've seen is really good.

I used Mr. Smith based on the board recommendation and he was great. Certainly the first guy to call.

Cheesepritchard... Have you heard from phillip? Shit i thought that guy went on some kind of heroin bender and disappeared.

Hayden.... what an asshat

Just don't use a guy named Gary. He charges you an absurd amount of money for menial tasks (he goes ahead and does them without telling you)

Back