• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hanes mall 50% off Wake gear

awakeandready

Squirrelmonger
Reaction score
If anyone still has Christmas shopping to do, the store called Alumni Hall in Hanes Mall has 50% off anything Wake. Apparently they won't be selling Wake gear anymore. (wonder why)

And who thought THIS shirt was a good idea?! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355357414.844203.jpg

In the shape were in I'm surprised it's not 75-90% off.

If anyone still has Christmas shopping to do, the store called Alumni Hall in Hanes Mall has 50% off anything Wake. Apparently they won't be selling Wake gear anymore. (wonder why)

And who thought THIS shirt was a good idea?! View attachment 531

What the hell does that say? Big gaming?? And is that a... a fish???

What.

The.

Absolute.

FUCK.

wow.

wow first that a store called Alumni Hall in a city with a BCS school would stop selling that school's items.

wow second at the Wake Wake Forest :fish: Big Gaming Forest shirt.

What the hell does that say? Big gaming?? And is that a... a fish???

What.

The.

Absolute.

FUCK.

Haha yes. Yes it does. There is also one with a deer on it that I believe says "Hunt the big game". I may or may not have bought that for my... country.... brother in law.

Just got an email that from 8-9 Saturday morning, Deacon Club members can get 50% off at the Deacon Shop in the mall.

1. Return WF jacket I bought my wife for Christmas
2. Buy same jacket at 50% off
3. Breakfast at Midtown
4. Profit*

(*Profit may be negated by breakfast at Midtown and/or additional purchases at Deacon Shop)

Went to Hanes today. Literally everywhere I went was selling wake gear at huge discounts. Things have really plummeted since I left after graduation.

Just got an email that from 8-9 Saturday morning, Deacon Club members can get 50% off at the Deacon Shop in the mall.

It was a madhouse in there this morning, but I got a bunch of good stuff on the cheap. A lady commented to me "there must be more people in here than at the last basketball game."

Back