• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hang it! (Alondes Williams ACC POY, 1st Team All-ACC)

I am really happy that the cuse is going to lose.

Overtime would help Douche Bag Buddy add to his 30. Don’t want.

Daddy's little chucker loses on senior day.

Too bad Buddy didn't just miss one of those FT's, that would have been perfect.

I hope they retire Williams’ number and when they hang his Jersey in the rafters I hope that it says “Manman” instead of Williams.

Losers at ‘Cuse!!!!

Man Man would run circles around Buddy and laugh about it. Not even break a sweat. Cuse tried to get Buddy the scoring title. And are under 500. Losers…

Buddy got 30 by being incredibly selfish and potentially costing his team a win in the process, although he wasn't the direct cause of the last minute collapse.

So regular season scoring he is a few hundredths above Manman in PPG, one point total.

From what I'm hearing that is irrelevant as the scoring title goes through the ACCT... So play more games, score more points.

Doesn't help the look for POY candidacy though.

If voters pick someone else because that slapdick scored one more point than ManMan, then screw 'em.

Haters gonna hate. The truth hurts.

It is so sad that you desperately want to be a 'martyr' for these bizarre "fights" you've conjured up inside your own demented head.

You aren't hated. At least, I don't hate you. I'm just fucking with you because I find your POV on pretty much everything in this thread to be either 1) stupid; 2) trolling; 3) sadly misplaced 'fandom'; or 4) some combination of 1, 2, and 3.

You've had one post in here that I thought, "oh ok, that's where DR is coming from and he presented it in a rational manner. You'll notice I didn't mock that one. I remember it because of your 36 posts in this thread, this was the only one where I didn't think "lol that's just fucking awful".

It's certainly been an impressive improvement in the regular season. 5th is a giant climb.

None of that means you build statues for folks for 5th. I agree, let's wait and see and hope. Because the reality before us right now is that we have a chance to put away some of the most horrible current streaks going in sports: Wake Forest basketball in March

To recap just how horribly the last 25 years have gone (not 10...as some would have you believe), let's look at the results this team could help correct.

In the last 25 years, the Deacs have had on their roster two of the top 25 basketball players of ALL-TIME. Despite that:

WF has not even APPEARED in an ACC Championship game in 25 years. (nor even in the Semis since 2006)
WF has 1 Sweet 16 in 25 years
WF is 0-1 in the ACC quarters since 2007 (let that sink in).
WF has won one game in the round of 12 in the ACC Tournament (2006)
WF has not even appeared in the 64 team NCAA Tournament since 2010

We have accomplished less with all that talent over 25 years then any team in the P5.

Oregon State has traditionally been our other candidate for all time pathetic March success.
They did more last year than we have combined in 25 years. (They are now 3-27 this season!)

If we can really dent those putrid stats above, you will have a real season. If not, it's just another giant disappointment for anyone objectively looking WF hoops place in the overall national picture. So while it's great to celebrate this GIANT climb, it's also no time to be retiring jerseys or truly evaluating the season.

More arguments like this please, counselor. You are smart enough to do that sort of argument as the norm with the occasional stupid comment. I know because if I can do it, anyone can!

No one should question just how lame the Boeheims are after tonight.

Their absolute donk of a dad had his two sons take a combined 33 shots playing every single minute of the game.

Last edited:
No one should question just how lame the Boeheims are after tonight.

Their absolute donk of a dad had his two sons take a combined 33 shots playing every single minute of the game.

Wonder how much their teammates resent Chucky and Spunky

Back