• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hangover Cures

Reaction score
I think this thread will be put to good use tomorrow morning. So what say ye Oh mighty Pit...how do you cure your hangover?

i chug Gatorade...that stuff is a god send. And make sure to drink plenty of water during the night as I drink...if I don't do this I'm almost guaranteed to be vomming all day. Obviously bojangles helps immensely.

2 shots of vodka, goodys, vitamin water, then greasy food (preferably chickfila). But this is only recommended for professionals.

Prevention: Lots of water right before falling asleep, and throughout the night.

Treatment :Advil, gatorade or apple juice, greasy food (sometimes have to force it down), sleep, and of course a shot or two of alcohol if possible

haha everyone always says "hair of the dog" but I think I would vom everywhere if my hangover was bad enough and someone put a shot of vodka in my face.

also forgot to add...pop 2 tylenol and have sex. then nap.

The only, absolutely only, real cure for a hangover is to sweat the hangover out.
All other things just mitigate the effects....but if you can endure the pain and sweat the hangover out you'll be done with it. It's almost like every hangover has a certain amount of pain and discomfort that goes with it. You can either take it all in 30-60 minutes by working out and be done with it, or you can lay up on the couch and milk it for most of the day. You can start drinking again, but that just mortgages the pain for a later date.

haha everyone always says "hair of the dog" but I think I would vom everywhere if my hangover was bad enough and someone put a shot of vodka in my face.

also forgot to add...pop 2 tylenol and have sex. then nap.

Having sex while hungover sounds horrible. One of the last things I'd want to be doing.

Large Cajun Filet Biscuit Combo wit Bo Rounds and a Sweet Tea.

Works like clockwork every damn time.

Back