• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Happy Birthday HTTD!!!

Happy Birthday! May all the taps be yours!

IMG_2887-1.jpg

Um... where is this?

Um... where is this?

It is at one of the Taco Macs in metro Atlanta. In the past couple of years they have also opened 3 locations in the Charlotte area. I would be ecstatic if they would take me up on my request to open one in Raleigh. Between their beer selection and delicious wings, I miss having one just a few miles from my house.

It is at one of the Taco Macs in metro Atlanta. In the past couple of years they have also opened 3 locations in the Charlotte area. I would be ecstatic if they would take me up on my request to open one in Raleigh. Between their beer selection and delicious wings, I miss having one just a few miles from my house.

I think they intend to. My wife's employee's husband is the GM of one of the Charlotte locations, and he supposedly is in line to become the regional GM once they open in the triangle and I think Columbia.

I think they intend to. My wife's employee's husband is the GM of one of the Charlotte locations, and he supposedly is in line to become the regional GM once they open in the triangle and I think Columbia.

That news just made my day! And brings me a tad closer to forgiving you for your choice in poster names. #NeverForget1996 #PoorMarkWohlers

Back