• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Happy Birthday to...

elkman92

Reaction score
...Samuel Colt 7/19/1814, and Gaston Glock 7/19/1929...

;)

gang bangers are celebrating the birth of Glock....

gang bangers are celebrating the birth of Glock....

Just like they celebrate the births of John Browning, John Pedersen, John Garand, John Thompson....

My dad owned a 1911 45ACP, but liked the Glock design. He bought a Glock 19 in 9mm, which I now have because he died in 2008. He was a cardiologist at Bowman Gray, no gang banger...

Last edited:
Happy 90th birthday to the man for whom I cast the proudest vote of my life on November 7th, 1972: Senator George S McGovern.....a truly great American Patriot, in his service to this nation during World War II and in his valiant quest for peace in Vietnam!

He is a loser.

Happy 90th birthday to the man for whom I cast the proudest vote of my life on November 7th, 1972: Senator George S McGovern.....a truly great American Patriot, in his service to this nation during World War II and in his valiant quest for peace in Vietnam!

Couldn't agree more bkf. Indeed Senator McGovern is a true American Patriot. 1972 was my first voting Presidential election and I haven't had an easier decision since.

Last edited:

There was a post on here not too long ago that listed me as someone you had on ignore. If that is actually not the case, I will post that I find it funny that Bob Knight went bird hunting with George Bush (41), Norman Schwarzkopf, and the King of Spain...

Back