• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"Happy Days" are here again!?!

one4theroad

Reaction score
I'm surprised no one has mentioned the Happy Days episode in which Ralph Malph turns bookie and he loses his shirt when Wake Forest beats Notre Dame in a big upset. Ralph even says, "they can't lose, Wake Forest is terrible!"
Here's to Happy Days on Saturday.

I remember seeing that as a kid. I've talked about it before with other friends. I forgot it was to beat ND...suck it Donnie Most!

What a great find! I remembered seeing this episode as a kid and being so proud to be a Wake fan the next day at school.

Cool that Opie bet on us to win. Have to go with the home town team I guess. But didn't Ralph lose his shirt when Green Bay won?

During the mid-70s, Erin Moran (Joanie) was in W-S staying at the hotel where our fraternity was having a party. She came to the party, and I danced several dances with her, which thoroughly upset my girlfriend. Ah ... the sweet memories of days gone by ....

Based solely on the above post, I am now certain that BabyDeac75 = rjkarl.

Back