• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Happy New Year

RicoSuave

Reaction score
May I learn not to be ruled by exhilaration or anger.
May failures be instructors, not judgments.
May other people's lives, their loves and joys and losses, be as real to me as my own.
May my doubts not be belligerent or my belief smug.
May my faith in betterment never falter.
May I be daily inspired by the countless women and men who worked, sacrificed and dreamed to create the wonders of the world I enjoy,
May I live true to their legacy, and so be included in prayers of New Years to come.
Dear God, in a world radiant with blessing, may I never hoard my good fortune but offer it to your children with an open hand, an eager heart and a spirit that honors You.

Y4bKc.jpg

LTv03.jpg

dRMtd.jpg

dpKSl.jpg

0X33o.jpg

Here's to a 2015 that sees the Deacs competitive in foose and basket ball!

I posted a day early because I wanted to get the first "New Year" post. Kind of like posters who start the Official Game Threads a few hours before tip-off.

Townie, Jesus has a sense of humor so I'm not going to nut up about the cartoons you posted because he probably wouldn't. I'm not trying to convert anybody here but just sharing something I ran across and thought was cool, with ideals that would be appreciated by anybody of any faith (except maybe the last sentence). Its actually attributed to Rabbi David Wolpe, so your Jesus connection is a little tenuous anyway.

Happy new year!

Back