• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hard Knocks

deacs1995

i gave at the office
Reaction score
is back.

James Harrison is awesome. The smashed van window was tremendous.

Last edited:
Sort of unfortunate that they had to get the Bengals again. Would've liked to see a team they hadn't done before. James Harrison is a scary human though.

Sort of unfortunate that they had to get the Bengals again. Would've liked to see a team they hadn't done before. James Harrison is a scary human though.

I would have liked to have seen a different team as well but understand why a lot of teams don't want it. I actually forgot until last night that the Bengals have been in the playoffs 3 out of the last 4 years.

the oklahoma drill was just great TV and very, very compelling

The NFL Films/HBO guys do some of the best editing in the business. Always great content. I legit hurt for that guy who broke his leg and ankle.

The NY Jets season is one of my favorite seasons of television ever. I wish they would put it on DVD.

I was thinking the same thing regarding Gio. Was he hurt against us last year?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

The NFL Films/HBO guys do some of the best editing in the business. Always great content. I legit hurt for that guy who broke his leg and ankle.

Yeah, that was pretty rough.

Dalton's wife was looking prettay prettay good. James Harrison is just as crazy as I had hoped. Geno Atkins seems like a good dude, and as someone else mentioned, the Oklahoma drill was portrayed really well. Hue Jackson seems like he'd be pretty annoying.

Back