• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Harold Ford Jr

SkinsNDeacs

Reaction score
Thoughts?

I would love an opportunity to vote for him (and I ain't moving to NYC or Tennessee any time soon). I love his pragmatism but I guess it is easy to be pragmatic on television. That being said he was not overly partisan or ideological.

Dear tagger...if you think he partisan come out of the shadows and tell me why.

Ford's a sharp pragmatic guy. Too bad he didn't challenge Pelosi for Speaker and instead ran for Senate. Tough time getting elected statewide in TN, but might be able to win statewide in NY. The mirror GOP image is Neel Kashkari who is running for Governor in CA vs Jerry Brown. Can't win, but a pragmatic centrist 'Pub. The country was much better off when there was a moderate center of liberal 'Pubs and conservative Dems who more accurately represented the country as a whole.

Let me guess. Harold Ford, Jr. was on Morning Joe and Mika mentioned his baby daughter.

Back