• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Harris and Mckie

Yeah Scott is clearly the best player at what he does. Barnes certainly has the ability to do more things basketball-wise and is the more athletic of the two.

What is everyone's mid-season (and sure to be completely wrong) All-ACC First Team?

Here's mine in no particular order (first four I feel like are pretty solid choices, with the last spot being "eh")

Harrison Barnes
Mike Scott
Terrell Stoglin
John Henson
Mason Plumlee

I give Plumlee the final nod over guys like McKie, Harris, and Marshall (grantedly mono-faceted at passing the ball, but runs the offense for the number three team in the country) because he's on a top ten team, which might be unfair. Second team definitely has CJ and Travis though.

What do you guys think?

Maybe a guy like Stoglin doesn't really belong, but he's having a phenomenal year.

Yeah Scott is clearly the best player at what he does. Barnes certainly has the ability to do more things basketball-wise and is the more athletic of the two.

What is everyone's mid-season (and sure to be completely wrong) All-ACC First Team?

Here's mine in no particular order (first four I feel like are pretty solid choices, with the last spot being "eh")

Harrison Barnes
Mike Scott
Terrell Stoglin
John Henson
Mason Plumlee

I give Plumlee the final nod over guys like McKie, Harris, and Marshall (grantedly mono-faceted at passing the ball, but runs the offense for the number three team in the country) because he's on a top ten team, which might be unfair. Second team definitely has CJ and Travis though.

What do you guys think?

Maybe a guy like Stoglin doesn't really belong, but he's having a phenomenal year.

I think you gotta put CJ on first team at this point, maybe he will fade by the end of the season, but right now he's worthy.

I think you gotta put CJ on first team at this point, maybe he will fade by the end of the season, but right now he's worthy.

Yeah, if you make teams today, then CJ is the second guard:

1st Team:

G: CJ Harris
G: Harrison Barnes
F: John Henson
F: Tyler Zeller
C: Mike Scott

2nd Team:

G: Terrell Stoglin
G: Austin Rivers
F: Travis McKie
F: CJ Leslie