• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Harris Status?

PhonsoINT

Reaction score
I thought he would be on the field for certain this weekend. Now i'm reading pre-game write ups that say that isn't so. What is going on?!

I don't know why people are so concerned about Grobe starting BP. Grobe said that we would play 2 backs so clearly he is planning to play Harris. I would be shocked if Harris doesn't get as many carries as BP, if not more. Who starts does not really matter that much. Harris has been out and BP has been starting, plus BP is a senior, so it makes sense that Grobe would go ahead and start him another game while Harris works his way back into game shape.

The other thread bores me, so will post on this one. My guess is that Wake comes out passing on every down and so who starts in the backfield is moot. Once we establish a lead, we will move to a pass/run mix with Harris.

The other thread bores me, so will post on this one. My guess is that Wake comes out passing on every down and so who starts in the backfield is moot. Once we establish a lead, we will move to a pass/run mix with Harris.

I agree that Tanner is the key to this game and we will have to throw the ball well to have a chance, but we need to run enough to keep their defense honest so they won't drop 8 into coverage everytime. Harris has the better speed of the 2, he can take it to the house once he gets to that second level. BP is a good between the tackles guy but he can't take it all the way.

Back