• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Has anyone seen RJK lately?

Reaction score
We are starting to worry about him over at O’Connell’s Sports Pub & Grille.

http://www.hboconnells.com/

We really counted on Rick's $500 tabs, plus we have a glut of frozen lobster meat and mayonnaise which we need to move. Rick was the only sucker--I mean customer--who ordered those nasty sandwiches (who orders a lobster roll on the left coast?)

Plus, some of our regular ladies are starting to get that itch between the pasty white legs, if you know what I mean. Only Rick's feline-like tongue can scratch that itch. And for me, my bunghole is very itchy.

Rick talks about this place constantly, so I thought I'd check here.

I can tell you he has no love lost for a milhouse and a liquid karma, but says two dwarves known as numbers and doofus will suck his kosher salami to completion (his words, not mine).

The only address we have for him is a vacant lot, the phone number goes to a Mexican restaurant with a terrible health score and the pager is disconnected.

Please let Rick know we miss him tons and to hurry back!

Listen you whore, Ricky may have strayed in the past but he always comes home to ME! We are soulmates ever since we met after he got bailed out of jail in New Orleans by the mayor himself. You know damn good and well that he's with me and Ricky has introduced us twice. I can see you and your friends talking about Ricky and looking at me with the stinkeye. If you don't back the fuck off I will get your cole slaw smelling ass fired!

it's also nowhere close to irony

58402454.jpg

It's going to be so awesome when rjkarl makes his triumphant return. I can't wait.

8c6774cc.jpg

Back