• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Has RULZ left the building??

Yeah, it was so much better last year when we were losing 9 straight games. :rulz:

In a way, actually it was. IIRC with the exception of the Navy & GT games in the midst of that losing streak, we had our doors blown off every week.

We have been so much more competitive this year, making the tough losses, especially to Clem's son for the Atlantic title, alot more painful. :(

In a way, actually it was. IIRC with the exception of the Navy & GT games in the midst of that losing streak, we had our doors blown off every week.

We have been so much more competitive this year, making the tough losses, especially to Clem's son for the Atlantic title, alot more painful. :(

Yeah, but I'd still take being competitive 10/10 times vs. the abortion last season was. It hurts more but it's worth it.

While you may be right morrison, I'd rather lose close games than lose blowouts. At least we've looked like we've belonged out there most games. Last year a decent middle school could have taken us.

I am here regularly...just do most of my hitting in the preseason and don't chatter much during the schedule.

About where most level headed observers had us...certainly not the doorstop all the publications had us pegged. Primarily a sophomore led squad and my feeling from the outset is that sophomore led teams lack consistency and I believe the season has shown that.

Have seen some great things which bode well for target years 2012 and 2013...that and I believe our final record in 2011 will be 8 and 5.

Lots to be excited about...tons of young talent evolving...

I am here regularly...just do most of my hitting in the preseason and don't chatter much during the schedule.

About where most level headed observers had us...certainly not the doorstop all the publications had us pegged. Primarily a sophomore led squad and my feeling from the outset is that sophomore led teams lack consistency and I believe the season has shown that.

Have seen some great things which bode well for target years 2012 and 2013...that and I believe our final record in 2011 will be 8 and 5.

Lots to be excited about...tons of young talent evolving...

:koolaid:
:dancindeac:

I hope that's not true. After a 3-9 season (1-7 in the ACC) last year, this team can still go 5-3 in the ACC, go to a bowl, and win 8 games. Would be a pretty remarkable turnaround I think. Hopefully plenty do still care and will be there tomorrow.

+1 An 8-5 season would be absolutely huge momentum going into next season we need to get behind the team now.

I care and love this team. 8-5 would be awesome.

At the same time that loss sat will be with me until we beat clemson in a meaningful game. We had a shot to win the ACC out of nowhere which would be a huge statement for the program.

The program is in great shape, but if we don't make a change at O co-ordinator it will be more frustration. It's just time for a change.

Back