• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hatch Appointed to Bowl Licensing Task Force

Dearborn Deac

Reaction score
Didn't see this posted:

INDIANAPOLIS -- Nebraska chancellor Harvey Perlman and American Express CEO Kenneth I. Chenault will co-chair the Division I Bowl Licensing Task Force.

NCAA president Mark Emmert also selected three university presidents -- Judy Genshaft of South Florida, Nathan Hatch of Wake Forest and John Peters of Northern Illinois -- for the panel on Tuesday. Athletic directors Joe Castiglione of Oklahoma and Tim Curley of Penn State also were chosen.

The others are Big 12 commissioner Dan Beebe, Mountain West commissioner Craig Thompson, Southeastern Conference administrator Greg Sankey, Pac-10 administrator Kevin Weiberg and Sharon Allen, chairman of the board of Deloitte LLP.

The task force will look into several issues, including conflict of interest policies and financial management of bowl games.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=6613641

Didn't the AmEx guy speak at commencement a few years ago? Sounds like Hatch worked a connection.

My girl Judy. Looks like a bunch of folks who aren't going to be doing anything.

Back