• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

HATE CRIME: Racists abduct/torture special needs person, livestream it on Facebook

I love the board liberals' feigned outrage here in their ongoing effort to show that they are the most moral people on the planet. What is really revealing, though, is that these same posters who connected things that Trump may have said to unfortunate actions by a few of his supporters seem to see no connection between the vile language spewed by some BLM people....whom they have unfailingly supported....and subsequent actions like what we have here.....or the outright assassination of police officers, etc.

I guess that words of hatred from the right are despicable and responsible for actions that might follow.....but words of hatred from the left must be overlooked because.....well, I don't know why, exactly.....and shouldn't be connected to violent acts that might follow.

Liberals are particularly adept at 1) pretending to be morally superior, while 2) constantly engaging in double standards.

get your head out of your ass bob! why are you at war with the generic term "liberal", by definition liberal means to be open to new behavior or opinions (broadening a person's general knowledge and experience) and willing to discard traditional values. Everyone might not consider themselves as a "Liberal" but everyone should learn from experiences and new experiences/knowledge...times change and we have to adjust.

i am as outraged at this action (Yes, it is a hate crime) as actions done by Trump supporters...I don't care what side of the isle they sit, it is still unacceptable. most liberals are sympathetic to but not unfailingly supportive of the BLM, to claim as much is pure GOP falsification. at this point in America, I don't see anyone as being morally superior and both parties are fully engulfed in double standards. such statements show how withdrawn and brainwashed you really are.

most people are genuine with their own thoughts and beliefs...i don't see how anyone can watch those videos and not see uneducated Hatred and abuse/torture in one way or another.

This really doesn't seem like a political issue just because the guy said "fuck Trump." Just a random, senseless act of hate. These guys were obviously disturbed long before the election.

Kind of like what Chappelle said during his SNL monologue: "Just because I scream out 'WU-TANG', that don't mean I'm in the Wu-Tang Clan. I'm just shoutin 'Wu-Tang' out."

This really doesn't seem like a political issue just because the guy said "fuck Trump." Just a random, senseless act of hate. These guys were obviously disturbed long before the election.

Kind of like what Chappelle said during his SNL monologue: "Just because I scream out 'WU-TANG', that don't mean I'm in the Wu-Tang Clan. I'm just shoutin 'Wu-Tang' out."

I agree for it to be a political issue they assailants should be able to name 3 policies that make them wanna fuck Trump.

The fuck white people makes it hard to avoid a hate crime though.

i'm not trivializing this but this looked a lot more like conventional bullying with a camera than a hate crime or torture. I mean drinking toilet water is akin to hazing, real torture is what goes on per daily protocol in U.S. prisons, and typically includes physical violence or some (negative) physical interaction, not just yelling. When they put their hands on the challenged kid head, if they had forced it into the toilet, held it, maybe broken a few teeth, that'd be torture.

I never bullied anyone in my life and am disgusted, but not sure this is nationally newsworthy.

You can't be fucking serious.

oh, yeah bound, beat, cut...that would be torture. and yelling f white people makes it also a hate crime. f donald trump i can live with.

but yeah my mistake.

Made last post before reading this. my b

Seems like a weird thread to discuss which internet message board poster is the bigger "shit bag." There are clearly bigger shit bags in the world.

Donald Trump brings out the worst in people, for or against him. The next 8 years should be in interesting.

So it's his fault, when your worst comes out? Remarkable.
fish.gif

Back