• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Have you ever dated a chick who liked it ITB?

Slightly off subject but did you know you can get anal cancer from anal sex?? Wife was telling me about a patient of hers they treated some time ago. I won't go into details, but you can probably guess how HE got it. Oh and he had the HIV.

And you can get throat cancer from too much oral sex and pussy cancer from too much pussy sex. Next to cigarettes, penises are probably the single largest cause of cancer in the world.

This thread had Penthouse Forum potential. Instead, it took a vicious left turn and went off the cliff like a herd of nasty and I mean nasty lemmings.

This thread had Penthouse Forum potential. Instead, it took a vicious left turn and went off the cliff like a herd of nasty and I mean nasty lemmings.

I have personally known a couple of women that will come twice as hard from taking it ITB vs regular and love the hell out of it. Its got a lot to do with the dirty, naughty, power play aspect of it. Plus some just have more errogenous zones elsewhere in their bodies.

Back