• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Have you ever filmed yourself having sex?

Have you ever filmed yourself having sex? (anonymous poll)

• Yes

Votes: 18 31.0%
  • No

Votes: 40 69.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pollster Deac

Reaction score
blackcouch.jpg

Anonymous poll

Last edited:
Holy vanilla poll results.

It's honestly quite surprising. I'm sure there's an age skew, but I would be shocked if most of the millennials haven't. Would be interesting to see what the numbers would look like if you changed it from filming doing the sex to sending pickles of peens, bewbs, and wajeejs.

I have no desire to ever film myself doing the natural act

I will also be teaching my daughter from day one that she should never send nudes or film herself or whatever. Because for every nude pic/video every sent from a girl to a guy, there are at least 15-20 guys who have seen it.

I have no desire to ever film myself doing the natural act

I will also be teaching my daughter from day one that she should never send nudes or film herself or whatever. Because for every nude pic/video every sent from a girl to a guy, there are at least 15-20 guys who have seen it.

I've always found this strange...my guy friends have never just randomly passed around their girls' nudes, but for some reason everyone thinks pictures get passed back and forth on a daily basis.

I've always found this strange...my guy friends have never just randomly passed around their girls' nudes, but for some reason everyone thinks pictures get passed back and forth on a daily basis.

your friends are not friends

To clarify, if you've filmed cunnilingus what should one be voting on this poll?

your friends are not friends

This

I mean if it's dudes wife or fiancé or whatever sure, but damn when I was younger nudes got sent around a lot. And this was before snapchat and god knows what kind of picture/video shit iPhone15's are going to on to them.

how much would you guys pay for this video of palma box munching?

I'm just paranoid somebody will find it and upload it and it's there forever...

Back