• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Have you ever tried beer in the shower?

GoldNugget33

Reaction score

Saw this pop up in my fb feed and decided to give it a go. It's the most relaxing and energizing shower I've had in my life! I never knew this was a thing before. I'm always the last to find out about these things. Does anybody else do this?

No dingus, what's the use in that? Liquid is already on the dong. It's beer can up the butt. Like beer can chicken.

Two things-

- I have a shower beer after every shift I work. I'm sweaty and covered in grease and food from the kitchen, come home, grab a Miller fucking Lite and hit the shower. I even made my wife get her shit off one of the built-in shelves in there specifically for my beer.

- To quickly chill a beer or keep it colder longer, we have these gel filled coozies you keep in the freezer. Makes a warm beer cold in 5 minutes as well, but without the extra steps. Pretty sure they're called Rapid Ice.

Beer make a great hair rinse after shampoo.

during the 1960s there was a guy at Wake who held the Guinness record for longest shower, he did it by sitting in the dorm shower and drinking beer for a couple of days, and IIRC when someone broke it, he did it again to break the other guy's record

All the damn time while in school.

Have a koozie with a suction cup on the side specifically for this purpose.

Occasionally after golf or something, but definitely years ago when I was a cook it was an every night thing.

I prefer a beer or drink while taking a bath. It's much easier and you don't feel like you have the shield your beer from collecting shower water. I did the shower beer thing in college but it ended up distracting me and I'd forget to use soap, or shampoo, or some key element.

BOTFront-large.jpg

Back