• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Haxball - one-button soccer webgame

RhinoDeac

Reaction score
Oh my goodness, this game is amazing. A multiplayer soccer simulator with only one button - x to kick. Everything else is positioning.

www.haxball.com

Yep, arrow keys. Make sure you've clicked into the field to make sure the keyboard's active. You may need to be assigned to a team by a mod, or click on the team name up top if you're allowed to pick your own team.

I got confused because Shift is like the kick button, but it doesnt do anything. So there's no sprint in the game.

Yeah, arrow keys to move, x to kick.

Just got pwned, I'll try it out again later.

Ellis: as the host, you can create a link that people can click on to join your room directly. At the match creation screen, there is a button on the top-right that's labeled "Link".

Copy and paste that into a message here for us to find your room right away.

...Only I can't play it at work...

Looks like a mix between air hockey and the soccer game I used to play with 3 coins on a table top.

You've got to do the custom link for us Boom, won't be able to find it on the list I don't think.

I like the game, it's just hard to get on/play w/ friends right now.

I just pwned boom though.

Back