• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hazimi came up huge!!

deacfreke2

Reaction score
Needs a thread of his own, first start as a Deac, came up huge!!

Didn't realize he missed last season at Akron after an ACL tear.

Welcome to Wake Forest! Helluva game. I think it is spelled Hazime.

Being a French-Canadian who attended the Mother So Dear, This shit is making my week.... If you are still wondering.. We have some pretty good players up north.

Dude played huge! Hustled, knocked down balls, forced AND recovered a fumble. Welcome with open arms big man! We're gonna need you to play like that this season.

is he expected to be this good? i feel like i don't remember anything reading much about him through spring/summer practice.

is he expected to be this good? i feel like i don't remember anything reading much about him through spring/summer practice.

Seems like he was kind of a wildcard especially since he's coming back from an ACL. I have no idea how he performed at Akron but in the post game interview he said that it took him a few years to get the butterflies to fly in formation. That's paraphrasing, he actually said he used to get too nervous to play at his best, but that's no longer a problem.

He was a 2 year starter for the zips, blew out his knee last season. I expected him to be solid but he was lights out last night. He may be better than Thompson.

Hazime and Redding have NFL size for DE, a rarity for us (Jeremy Thompson excluded). Great game

He definitely earned time and needs to be on the field more.

Back