• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hearthstone Thread FTMFW - 4/7 Ashes of Outland release - New Demon Hunter class!

new patch is out including BG updates, new priest cards, hall of famed cards. Got 8k dust from hall of fame cards.

I know its not much, but I reached 6k on BG. Im a mediocre player so this is first time I think I cracked 6k. Now on to 7k.

Is it just me, or does anyone else not give a crap about a caster's opinions on new cards? It seems with every new expansion, each caster dedicates hours to going over each card and offering their opinion on it.

Is it just me, or does anyone else not give a crap about a caster's opinions on new cards? It seems with every new expansion, each caster dedicates hours to going over each card and offering their opinion on it.

I mostly just listen to arena streamers do card reviews that are arena specific.

I actually love the streamer card reviews. I guess I'm in the minority there.

In the mafia game I was just modding, there were different mafia factions and I was so tempted to tell each one in their chat, "Don't tell the others, but I'm rooting for you."

Unfortunately, I don't think any of them would have gotten it.

I’ve been playing again in my downtime the last couple months and I find Kripparian to be very entertaining. I don’t watch anyone else but he amuses me.

Eagles, you missed co-modding my mafia game! It's only been like 9 years since we last did it.

Also, I like Trump's card reviews. I don't think Kripp plays enough standard to do them very accurately.

Eagles, you missed co-modding my mafia game! It's only been like 9 years since we last did it.

Sorry, I didn’t realize you were running a game until it was too late. I looked on the Maryland site and saw the last game I ran was 4 years ago and felt very old. But, now that our physical office is closed for who knows how long, I have time to play the next week or two.

Yeah, 4 years is nothing. That one was 9 years ago when we co-modded. That should make you feel old as dirt.

I know its not much, but I reached 6k on BG. Im a mediocre player so this is first time I think I cracked 6k. Now on to 7k.

Congrats! We know you're more than mediocre, even Iksar says so:

How does everyone feel about the BG monetization scheme? $20 or 2,500 gold to get the 'perks', the important one being 4(!) hero choices instead of 2.

Congrats! We know you're more than mediocre, even Iksar says so:

Those are lower than I thought. I’ve been pinging between 6600 and 6900 the last two weeks. Feel like I should breakthrough but I just keep hanging in that range.

qaHaI9N.png

Usually when I play Reno I go beasts and try to make Baron golden so i can taunt up the beast with the deathrattle buff. But this game I got an early floating watcher off my first triple. I was already behind so I just used floating watcher and wrath weaver to buff and get as much stats as I could. Got to 1 health before anyone else had died. Out of desperation, made the soul juggler golden, then got another golden soul juggler. And it was pew, pew, pew to first place.

I've recently gotten into Battlegrounds again after not playing much when amalgam rotated out. There's a bit of a learning curve to figure out what minions interact with each other and at what level, but it's still a very fun game mode.

I think the balance is overall pretty good right now. I enjoy it more than when amalgam was in.

My favorite strategy has always been menagerie, so of course I loved my amalgams. I also like playing The Curator a lot more than is statistically a good idea.

Back