• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

HEELS LOSE AGAIN

wfunme

Reaction score
I just wanted to make sure this topic is posted!

We got a number of teams best shot this year. Clem, state, louisville heels. Wasn’t just us.

Since beating us in football:

• football lost 4 straight including vs terribad Tech team, senior day vs State , acccg and bowl game choke
  • hoops has completely imploded, first preseason #1 to lose 5 games by new years
  • my favorite (my girls play soccer) - women’s soccer blew a two goal lead in final 10 min including tying goal with 10 sec left and then losing in OT in NCAA championship game

As always, GTHC

Since beating us in football:

• football lost 4 straight including vs terribad Tech team, senior day vs State , acccg and bowl game choke
  • hoops has completely imploded, first preseason #1 to lose 5 games by new years
  • my favorite (my girls play soccer) - women’s soccer blew a two goal lead in final 10 min including tying goal with 10 sec left and then losing in OT in NCAA championship game

As always, GTHC
TBH state hasn’t done much better.

• woof in the bowl game today
  • “Jesus Christ in red” (aka Leary) transferring to 2nd tier SEC school
  • hoops sucks as usual, dog walked today
  • top 5 women’s hoops dog walked at home by dook yesterday
  • on my soccer theme, their women’s team choked at home in first round of NCAA to UCF in PKs

So fuck them too, but UNC can still fuck off more

ETA: I forgot their radio guy got canned today for being a maga asshole!

Last edited:

• on my soccer theme, their women’s team choked at home in first round of NCAA to UCF in PKs

This is not only funny but totally accurate. If there has ever been a more over-hyped, very average player in the ACC, I would like to know the name.

This is not only funny but totally accurate. If there has ever been a more over-hyped, very average player in the ACC, I would like to know the name.
I do wonder if the Triangle hype train will pivot to Dook next year or nah because they are private school. The endless pandering from Giglio, Ovies and Brownlow over UNC last year and State this year based on…. (Looks around confused)… is endlessly amusing

ETA: I forgot their radio guy got canned today for being a maga asshole!
Yeah, don't get me wrong I'll pull for State when they play the evil empire but the only reason their fans aren't worse than UNC/Duke basketball is because they don't win shit in football/basketball. I'll give them credit though, they support the hell out of their teams for the most part.

And as far as the radio guy, I listened to the comment and it was totally out of line. I mean don't get me wrong, there's an issue on the border with that stuff but the radio broadcast guy has no business inserting that crap on the air. I listen/watch sports to get away from stuff like that.

Yeah, don't get me wrong I'll pull for State when they play the evil empire but the only reason their fans aren't worse than UNC/Duke basketball is because they don't win shit in football/basketball. I'll give them credit though, they support the hell out of their teams for the most part.

And as far as the radio guy, I listened to the comment and it was totally out of line. I mean don't get me wrong, there's an issue on the border with that stuff but the radio broadcast guy has no business inserting that crap on the air. I listen/watch sports to get away from stuff like that.
It amazes me that he thought he could say that and it not be an issue? As far as other schools announcers go, I always thought Hahn was pretty decent, but unless he was wanting to get suspended, I have no idea what he was thinking????

It seemed quite intentional because otherwise it was very out of place. Just not needed at all

Back