• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hell froze over...got laid....on a weeknight!!!!!!!

Apparently they are indeed handies, but they end up everywhere, including sweet young Asian girlfriend's face, Townie style.

I'm confused. Is Palma getting intercourse or azn anal, or is he relegated to hand jobs only from his Oriental companion?

It actually started out with a conversation about the alphabet joke from the laugh/lose thread. That, some other innuendo, the fact that she had a good day at work, a glass of wine, the house being clean, the laundry done and the kids being tired from a big end of the year field day at school and going to bed early (uncommon) culminated in a good night. So you see, it was a perfect storm scenario. Normalcy returned later in the week. If I could afford a full time nanny and housekeeper I would live in, or at least regularly visit, poundtown.

If I could afford a full time nanny and housekeeper I would live in, or at least regularly visit, poundtown.

We have cleaners that come once every two weeks. I need to circle those days on the calendar!

meanwhile I'm not married and I've orgasmed 4 times in the past 16 hours

you should clarify how

south-park-randy-masturbation.jpg

Back