• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hello Everyone (maryland recruitment thread)

Downtown Frederick has become really nice. But then of course there are just miles of strip malls and depression so there's that too. I guess having Volt and an area with a lot of character offsets most of that.

Downtown Frederick has become really nice. But then of course there are just miles of strip malls and depression so there's that too. I guess having Volt and an area with a lot of character offsets most of that.

You ever eaten at Volt? It supposed to be ridiculously great.

When I was typing the above post I was daydreaming about having my 25th bday celebration there doing the 21-course tasting menu but reservations are absurdly hard to get. So no, but I will one day.

It's very, very good. Wouldn't say ridiculously great when compared to some other places in the greater DC area, but it is certainly worth the trip to Frederick.

Wake chicks are unbelievably busted, hopefully you guys will admit that. Your campus isn't Duke bad with fuggos, but you'll run into more 7+s in the Bojangles outside of CH than a sorority house on WFU's campus.

Fun fact, chicks at app st. don't look any better. At least the lady you pick up from wake has their daddy's bank account to treat you right.

the only time I am ever on md's campus, which granted is for sporting events I only see a-hole bros, no hot chicks.

Fun fact, chicks at app st. don't look any better. At least the lady you pick up from wake has their daddy's bank account to treat you right.

False. App chicks are obviously more dumb than Wake chicks. Everyone knows that intelligent girls are more likely to be prudes and less likely to wear hot slutfits. I wouldn't expect someone who went to Western to know anything about women though. When I have a question about which shade of purple hides my man tits better, I'll come to you. From my experience the NC university hotness rankings top 10are:

1. NCSU
2. ECU
3. UNC
4. UNCW
5. UNCSA (I have a thing for hipster chicks)
6. App
7. UNCC
8. UNCG
9. WFU
10. WCU

False. App chicks are obviously more dumb than Wake chicks. Everyone knows that intelligent girls are more likely to be prudes and less likely to wear hot slutfits. I wouldn't expect someone who went to Western to know anything about women though. When I have a question about which shade of purple hides my man tits better, I'll come to you. From my experience the NC university hotness rankings top 10are:

1. NCSU
2. ECU
3. UNC
4. UNCW
5. UNCSA (I have a thing for hipster chicks)
6. App
7. UNCC
8. UNCG
9. WFU
10. WCU

Its hard to where a slutfit when its 22 degrees in Boone, all those girls pack on the pounds to prepare themselves for winter. Their is no drop off in the ladies between western and app, if anything ill give the nod to western less fat chicks, and less hipsters.

Its hard to where a slutfit when its 22 degrees in Boone, all those girls pack on the pounds to prepare themselves for winter. Their is no drop off in the ladies between western and app, if anything ill give the nod to western less fat chicks, and less hipsters.

Quit being dumb. Granted, I've never been to Cullowhee because who would?

How hot are the girls at UNCC? I'm going to be living 5 minutes from campus...

Yo str0 I need to walk right by your joint to a party in upper fells on saturday, you gonna be around in the afternoon?

znate, terpyderby, THM and I all live within like a seven block stretch in Canton, you need to roll with us sometime

Nah I'm working saturday but I'd love to roll with you all sometime

Back