• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Helmets

I assume the helmets are finished? Like them except the matte black with glossy black WF. Hope that is just a temporary thing and they use gold or something.

I think the matte with glossy black are for a black out game so they wanted everything to be black. That's pure speculation though.

Still like our venerable glossy black helmet with the gold logo the best- classy.:thumbsup:

Glad they took that gold diarrhea off of the white one.

BGDJsN-CMAAcF_S.jpg:large

I actually like the white helmet with the WF shown in the OP but do not like it with the big huge Deacon Head on it.

For some reason I just don't like the idea of an old white guy on helmets that mostly black guys where. I don't know if I would want to where that helmet as a white guy much less a black guy.

I like the helmets....glad they did away with the gold flakes on the white helmet. Not a huge fan of the Deacon head on the side but it's not like we'll wear it too many times.

For some reason I just don't like the idea of an old white guy on helmets that mostly black guys where. I don't know if I would want to where that helmet as a white guy much less a black guy.

How about the Detroit Lions? They have lions on a helmet that mostly black buys wear. Lions eat black people and white people, but black people mostly, historically at least.

Also glad they removed the gold specks.

Did they get a lot of negative feedback or something? Does that mean the the Athl Dept is listening to the boards/fans? If so, WE HAVE A LOT MORE TO SHARE SO PLEASE LISTEN UP...

Back