• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Helpful (hopefully) Boone Information

I'm female and want to carry a clutch bag to the game. The smallest one I have is 5" x 9". The ASU policy is 4 1/2" x 8 1/2". Unless I have to fit my purse into a measuring device, I think I'll get through the gates. Does anyone on the board know how restrictive ASU is on this policy? The outfit I plan to wear has no pockets!

Pretty sure they use slide rules to check.

I'm a tall, not little, old lady and want to carry a clutch purse to the game. The smallest one I have is 5" x 7". The ASU policy is 4 1/2" x 6 1/2". Unless I have to fit my purse into a measuring device, I think I'll get through the gates. Does anyone on the board know how strict ASU is on this policy? The outfit I plan to wear has no pockets!

I'd guess you'll be okay with that one. They will check your purse. Just have the purse open and ready for "inspection", and you'll likely sail right through.

Thanks for this info. In an effort to park on the southeast side of town, is parking at the Farmers Market or the Hickory Ridge Living History Museum an option? Looks like a 20-25 minute walk from that area.

The Horn in the West lot near the Hickory Ridge Living History Museum is generally accessible and not a horrible walk. IIRC, Horn in the West charges $10-$15 for parking. You'll want to give yourself at least 25-30 minutes depending on how quickly you walk.

It will take longer (than at groves) to actually get into the stadium as well, more on the west side than the east. There are only two main entrances. So leave a little earlier than normal if you want to be in by kickoff.

It will take longer (than at groves) to actually get into the stadium as well, more on the west side than the east. There are only two main entrances. So leave a little earlier than normal if you want to be in by kickoff.

Why do stadiums do this? It's mind boggling. Bank of America is one of the worst in all of sports, with basically only 3 entrances. Neyland, Williams Brice, the Horseshoe, ND stadium, are all so much better, and seat way more people.

Nice information from a nice ASU fan. Hope you have a terrible day Saturday scorerwise! :)

Too bad North Wilkesboro isn't closer to Boone. They could use the parking facilities at the racetrack.

?

This is like saying too bad Greensboro Coliseum isn't closer to Winston so we could use those lots for BB&T.

Back