• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hey Mr Fogle, is that a sub in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

so mike scott might get more time than this creep? america's fucked up justice system strikes again.

628x471.jpg

Statutory Rape serious business. Jailhouse rape still good for jokes, amirite NY Post?!

Statutory Rape serious business. Jailhouse rape still good for jokes, amirite NY Post?!

In their defense, they could just be pointing out that a footlong from subway is of equal quality to the food he will be forced to eat in prison.

Yeah, I've seen some pretty hideous Post covers over the years but this one might take the cake...oof.

If the FBI was on this guy for 10 years, what took so damn long?

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/jared-fogle-asked-reporter-put-141351226.html

Herman first grew alarmed by Fogle's interest in minors during a health event at a Florida school in 2007. She was covering the event for a local TV station.

"He told me that he thought middle school girls were so hot," Herman told CNN. "I was in shock ... I actually was questioning, 'Did I really just hear what I think I heard?' I looked over at my cameraman ... and he was just astounded."

Herman contacted the FBI about Fogle's comments and worked with them for years in its investigation.

Of all those NYPost covers I am most disturbed by that last one. Mo blowing a lead to the Mets is truly sickening.

--------
Former Subway pitchman Jared Fogle once tried to persuade a journalist to put hidden cameras in her young children's rooms, according to the woman's claims.
"I had two young children at the time, and he talked to me about installing hidden cameras in their rooms and asked me if I would choose which child I would like him to watch," Rochelle Herman said on CNN's "Anderson Cooper 360."
---------

What the hell?

How would the Subway spokesman power rankings go? Child rapist, pot head swimmer, perpetually injured QB, washed up baseball player...

Back