• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hey Suliamon...

deacsrus

Reaction score
...the Bunny is back. I will be attending Buzz's last home game to see him go down in epic proportions. However, is it possible that the Rat will not have his team ready so that an upset may be achieved which will give his friend Buzz an arguing point for surviving into next season? Would the Rat even contemplate this?

Coach Kry isn't going to harm his potential seed in the NCAAT in order to give [Redacted] another win. Preposterous.

It would be cool if a deafening "Bz Out" chant started while tv shows a closeup of Ron's reaction.

You're going to have to get all the Dook fans to join in on that chant in order for it to be deafening.

...the Bunny is back. I will be attending Buzz's last home game to see him go down in epic proportions. However, is it possible that the Rat will not have his team ready so that an upset may be achieved which will give his friend Buzz an arguing point for surviving into next season? Would the Rat even contemplate this?

Bunny? I thought we preferred Pussys(cats) now? Too many names to keep up with. At least after this game our record will no longer be above .500 so some coaches can no longer refer to us as "winners".

Methinks at this point K will just have mercy on his suffering buddy bz and deliver the coup de grace. Duke by 20.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Yeah, home or away, it will make no difference. The talent difference is astronomical. The coaching difference is astronomical. Duke will breeze to a 15-20 point win.

Coach Kry isn't going to harm his potential seed in the NCAAT in order to give [Redacted] another win. Preposterous.

How could he? Dook as a sponsor's exemption to the Final Four. They've lost 6 games and still get inflated to #4 in the AP poll. K could lose to Wake by 10 and hold steady. CBS gets what CBS pays for on Selection Sunday.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebas...man-made-a-losing-bet-but-still-wont-admit-it

"If you look at Wake Forest basketball history, we've been pretty good in the past," Wellman told MyFox8.com, which is absolutely true and precisely why his fans are going crazy. Wake Forest has been pretty good in the past -- but an embarrassment recently. The Demon Deacons are an afterthought in North Carolina. Meantime, North Carolina, Duke and NC State all made this month's Field of 68. Gaudio works at ESPN, by the way.

Bottom line, what we have here is a man who made a risky hire and knows the moment he pulls the trigger on his friend is the moment the gun gets pointed back at him. In other words, Wellman, I'm guessing, knows he just has to ride this out, for better or worse.

And we've all been there, right?

Holding on too long, hoping our bad decision turns out OK even though there's almost no evidence to suggest it'll get better (or, at least, good enough to make it right). Wellman is back at the ATM, middle of the night, splitting nines and doubling down against a face. Needless to say, there's a better-than-great chance he's going to exit here broke, probably next March. But he's not willing to admit that now. So he's standing strong while the other guys at the table shake their heads and feel badly for him, wondering why he didn't just walk away gracefully when the damage was bad but not as bad as it ultimately got.

OOPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

That was a great article from last year. One year later, Ron has busted.

After the drubbing gets going I expect to see a lot of subs while the starters do just enough work to stay sharp for Carolina Saturday. And I expect Duke to be totally ready to play. I don't think we'll hang with them very long.

wouldn't it be great if the students attended the game in mass, and chanted Buzzout the entire game.

Half the current student population probably doesn't know where the Joel is located.

Back