• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hey

drew

Reaction score
Haven't visited the site at all since February 2015 so I thought I'd check in. Someone update me on everything that's happened in the last 2 years here.

Haven't visited the site at all since February 2015 so I thought I'd check in. Someone update me on everything that's happened in the last 2 years here.

the guy who hosted The Apprentice is now President

It snowed ~8'' in the Triad ten days ago.

It snowed ~8'' in the Triad ten days ago.

He knows, he summoned it.

drizzy.gif

If you want to re-watch any Wake games since last February just let me know. I recorded them all on VCR's and can copy them to a blank one for you if you tell me what games you want to watch.

How was prison

How much do you owe Amazon

Reactions: ITK
Spekaing of airplanes, a few years ago I was on a DC-9 flying from Raleigh to LA. I was in first class and the stewardess kept bringing me drink after drink. My seatmate was none other than a still young Carl Weathers.

So they start the movie and its Empire Strikes back. Carl and I are drinking Courvosier now, and both of us are pretty looped. Now comes a kid up to see the cockpit and calls Carl "LANDO". I started laughing so hard that I almost had courvoiser coming out of my nose, so I jump up to get in the lav. It's locked so now I'm standing there with my face red, cognac streaming from my nose, trying not to explode.

Carl started trying to finish me off, so he tells me "don't let the smooth taste fool you." I couldn't hold it any more and I spit cognac all over the bath room door. A second later the door opens and it's TED LANGE. I stared for a second and then looked back at LANDO, who looks straight at Ted and does the Isaac bartender pointing thing. The entire first class cabin erupted in cheers and the stewardess brought us all a round of Courvoiser.

Spekaing of airplanes, a few years ago I was on a DC-9 flying from Raleigh to LA. I was in first class and the stewardess kept bringing me drink after drink. My seatmate was none other than a still young Carl Weathers.

So they start the movie and its Empire Strikes back. Carl and I are drinking Courvosier now, and both of us are pretty looped. Now comes a kid up to see the cockpit and calls Carl "LANDO". I started laughing so hard that I almost had courvoiser coming out of my nose, so I jump up to get in the lav. It's locked so now I'm standing there with my face red, cognac streaming from my nose, trying not to explode.

Carl started trying to finish me off, so he tells me "don't let the smooth taste fool you." I couldn't hold it any more and I spit cognac all over the bath room door. A second later the door opens and it's TED LANGE. I stared for a second and then looked back at LANDO, who looks straight at Ted and does the Isaac bartender pointing thing. The entire first class cabin erupted in cheers and the stewardess brought us all a round of Courvoiser.

Got me. In hindsight, too few typos

Back