• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hi, my name is Crusty...

Crusty

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
I'm an asshole. An ugly, scrawny, freakishly tall, near virginal goober of an asshole.

Ask me anything

Can't be worse than what I have had to watch the past three seasons. At least your masturbating takes a lot less time.

Crusty-

Is it true that the the new arse-intruding dildos, which do what no other dildo can do until now, latest and greatest in sexual technology have their own message board where they can make baseless accusations and hide like little bitches?

Listen to this one then; you open a company called the Arse Tickler's Faggot Fan Club. You take an advert in the back page of some gay mag, advertising the latest in arse-intruding dildos, sell it a bit with, er... I dunno, "does what no other dildo can do until now", latest and greatest in sexual technology. Guaranteed results or money back, all that bollocks. These dills cost twenty-five each; a snip for all the pleasure they are going to give the recipients. They send a cheque to the company name, nothing offensive, er, Bobbie's Bits or something, for twenty-five. You put these in the bank for two weeks and let them clear. Now this is the clever bit. Then you send back the cheques for twenty-five pounds from the real company name, Arse Tickler's Faggot Fan Club, saying sorry, we couldn't get the supply from America, they have sold out. Now you see how many of the people cash those cheques; not a single soul, because who wants his bank manager to know he tickles arses when he is not paying in cheques!

If you're scrawny, you must've lost some weight since college, Crusty.

Back