• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

High Point Game

Probably a live stream.... I'll be there to watch the freshman solely. Would be nice if a few folks showed up to support them while they're down. I have the ability to block out the bench/coaching/ lack of students and just watch some young guys compete.

Yes, stand out in front of the Joel and wait for someone to hand you a ticket....that's what I plan to do...

Also, should be on ESPN3....

You might even find someone to pay you for taking it.

I presume that we are home dogs tonight to the mighty High Pointers!?

We can't even listen to our games anymore in Raleigh with no station carrying the broadcast.

Probably a live stream.... I'll be there to watch the freshman solely. Would be nice if a few folks showed up to support them while they're down. I have the ability to block out the bench/coaching/ lack of students and just watch some young guys compete.

young, sweaty guys, amiright?

This is creepy given your screen name.

no line listed at any of the places on Danny Sheridan.

This is one of the big 2 game Bzzz really needs to win. A loss of UNCG or HP I would think would end this nightmare.

This is one of the big 2 game Bzzz really needs to win. A loss of UNCG or HP I would think would end this nightmare.

Big games used to be Duke and UNC, now it's UNC-Greensboro and High Point, so sad!!!!!!!

how sad that High Point and/or UNCG have beome must wins for an ACC team. Bring back Staak.

Back