• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

High Point U commits to basketball

Guys, I went to UNC for grad school, so if we can move away from criticizing them on this board it would make this space safer for me. kthxbai

Guys, I went to UNC for grad school, so if we can move away from criticizing them on this board it would make this space safer for me. kthxbai

Did you have actual classes?

You're on the wrong board then.

The UCLA job is sneaky bad. The UC system is cheap AF and their weeknight attendance is low due to traffic and parking

Too bad smidge isn't here to give his take on high point

Safer space?

Besides stealing so much by cheating that the Gambino Family has a work-study program with the UNC Athletic Department, Dean Smith ruined the game of basketball by teaching George Karl that he should play defense with his ass not his feet.

It is not on natural and expected to bag on UNC on this site. It's our duty.

GO TO HELL CAROLINA!!!!

Y'all didn't catch the sarcasm in Frosty's post? Woof.

Some on here went to Duke. Posters should be more respectful of the GREAT!!!!!Coach K!!!!And the great!!! Duke program for graduating athletes!!!!!

I haven't called you anything or said anything negative about, but there you go Nelms. I have thought you were different and better than many of the other posters. Here you challenge that opinion I had.

Yes, there are many barriers for millennials to beat. I've never said anything different. In my first post, I even gave two core issues that have led to where we are. Of course, you neglected that info.

The reality is you can be immobilized by the problems or try to overcome them. Many millennials here use the problems as a crutch.

You don't want to address the double unemployment rate from mid-70s-80s versus the current rates as a problem. I also mentioned how Reagan's act and the acts of big companies in the 80s are still being felt

Idk. I click on my bookmark for InsideCarolina and it takes me here to post my hot takes.

Aren’t you still a WFU fan at heart? Most WFU undergrads I know who attended grad school elsewhere (such as Donald Ross) are WFU fans first.

The top jobs in the country are:

Kentucky, UNC, Duke, Kansas, UCLA, Indiana and Louisville

Of course anyone leaves for those jobs.

So what’s the point of specifically searching out someone with Wake ties then? A non blueblood wouldn’t be able to hire away any coach we wanted to keep. See Grobe with Arkansas or Prosser with Pitt.

Back