• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hillary "Cankles" Clinton Explains Why She Lost

I'm a Democrat and I think Hillary needs to shut the hell up and disappear forever.

I kinda like having Hillary around, especially if she wants to help Democrats get elected.

I don't know about the hole in the tongue but she still has a way with confused formulations. "Dropped by immaculate conception" is just precious.

I knew it all along.
She is a victim.

Is she just listing some of the reasons she lost, or in her mind does she think those 4 external factors are the sole reason she lost?

Her generation of politicians can't disappear fast enough.

as much as i hate Clinton, i think some of her points are true. People just hate her and part of that is absolutely because she is a woman. I don't think anyone with a shred of dignity can say Trump is any better than Bill in the whole womanizing issues, in fact Trump has had way more come forward against him. Bill lied under oath, which is a heinous crime, but Trump can't stop lying...eventually it will also be under oath, if not already.

the Comey thing 100% had an effect on the election. timing is everything and he made a huge spectacle, front page shit, about having more dirt on Hillary and it might put her in jail or something. a few days before on the back page of the paper he said she was cleared. he knew this before making it a big deal. i know this played a role, it did in my wife's family. the stolen emails were also huge factor by wikileaks...and was a bad look all around, potentially criminal (but i don't know what for...lawyers?).

she needs to be done in the limelight and these issues allowed an idiot into office but were not the only reason. she just has bitch-face and although she would have been much, much better for women she did not get their vote (idiocy really). I don't think any (or very little) older men would have voted for her.

We don't need Hillary to solve this problem:

Rubes (like moonz)
Comey and sham investigations
The EC is a joke.

Back