• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hillary "thinking about" running for NYC mayor

1. She wants to be the Buffalo Bills of election campaigns
2. The Clinton Campaign is not getting the donations for all the good it does lately for some reason
3. She won the popular vote and when you do that and lose the electoral vote you are free to run for NYC mayor

she has to do something, otherwise how can bill bring home the ladies during the day

ugh, God Hillary just go away

Agreed. Even as a lifelong democrat and a Hillary supporter in this election, I'm so done with the Clintons and her in general. Ride off into the sunsetl

A friend of mine and I were discussing how the Dems would have been better off if Hillary had won the nomination in 2008 and lost. She would have been off the board sooner and Obama would have led the bench. 2010 would have been a big Dem year.

Hillary and Bill need to go.

A friend of mine and I were discussing how the Dems would have been better off if Hillary had won the nomination in 2008 and lost. She would have been off the board sooner and Obama would have led the bench. 2010 would have been a big Dem year.

Hillary and Bill need to go.

Interesting take. I'm glad Obama won. He was a good President. His biggest mistake was not grooming someone to continue his legacy (and he was a big legacy guy). I realize Biden had some difficult and somewhat unforeseen circumstances (at least on the national stage), but there should have been someone younger waiting in the wings who was willing to continue Obama's legacy by more than just lip service.

As for Hillary running for mayor, I guess grifters just gotta grift. They don't know any different. i imagine she'll do a wonderful job of making DeBlasio look good.

If Hillary had got the nomination in 2008, it would have been a helpless election like this one. For what it's worth, I fear what would have happened to the world with Palin as VP. I imagine a lot more reality TV of Alaska and other hillbilly nonsense...oh wait, that happened anyway.

Interesting take. I'm glad Obama won. He was a good President. His biggest mistake was not grooming someone to continue his legacy (and he was a big legacy guy). I realize Biden had some difficult and somewhat unforeseen circumstances (at least on the national stage), but there should have been someone younger waiting in the wings who was willing to continue Obama's legacy by more than just lip service.

As for Hillary running for mayor, I guess grifters just gotta grift. They don't know any different. i imagine she'll do a wonderful job of making DeBlasio look good.

A legacy of shit

The party of hard work and seeking gainful employment rags on woman for looking for a job that she wants to do.

WGAF if she wants to keep doing what she wants to do for employment? why do you care. let the woman go fuckwads

The comma is so important.

image_fragrance_obsession_for_men_00e0e2eb34.jpg

read it however you want. I'm just glad to see that she is still harshing your mellow

read it however you want. I'm just glad to see that she is still harshing your mellow

I dont think its about harshing anyones mellow WB I think the right loves talking about HC and hearing about her. She brings back fond memories the past year. I would hope she harshes your mellow for the piss poor performance in the campaign but then again I have no clue what the fuck harshing your mellow means. Even if i did know and I can guess, I still hate the way it sounds.

I dont think its about harshing anyones mellow WB I think the right loves talking about HC and hearing about her. She brings back fond memories the past year. I would hope she harshes your mellow for the piss poor performance in the campaign but then again I have no clue what the fuck harshing your mellow means. Even if i did know and I can guess, I still hate the way it sounds.

your mellow's been harshed

The party of hard work and seeking gainful employment rags on woman for looking for a job that she wants to do.

WGAF if she wants to keep doing what she wants to do for employment? why do you care. let the woman go fuckwads

She's not thinking about pursuing gainful employment by applying for a job at Walmart. She's thinking about running for public office. High-visibility public office. People who do so open themselves up to public scrutiny and comment.

And this is not a party-based issue. There are pubs and dems alike who would rather not hear from the Clintons again.

Back