• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hillary

DeacsPop

Resident Old Man
Reaction score
So my Buddy wants to bet me Hiliary will not be our next President. I think she's a lock (unfortunately) and ready to put some serious dollars behind it.

Smart or stupid?

Last edited:
Hillary v the field? She's already lost once and she wasn't even running against a Bush. She may be the favorite but I'd take the bet if I were you.

Make him give you 3:1 odds if he is dumb enough to go for that. I think that's a good value bet for you.

She was heavily favored but not a lock because of Obama. Edwards was a somewhat credible challenger as well.

There's no candidate comparable to Obama or even Edwards now.

She was heavily favored but not a lock because of Obama. Edwards was a somewhat credible challenger as well.

We may never see a candidate like Barack Obama again in our lifetime. The amount of time it took for his campaign to go from grassroots to political behemoth was impossibly fast. it was a great combination of a young, charismatic candidate stepping in against a largely unpopular "frontrunner" who acted too much like the presidency was her birthright.

We may never see a candidate like Barack Obama again in our lifetime. The amount of time it took for his campaign to go from grassroots to political behemoth was impossibly fast. it was a great combination of a young, charismatic candidate stepping in against a largely unpopular "frontrunner" who acted too much like the presidency was her birthright.

This is correct.

People act like Obama came out of nowhere. He was a keynote speaker in 2004. Unless Elizabeth Warren enters the race, I just don't see anybody comparable right now.

He came out of nowhere to be the keynote speaker. Nobody knew who he was in Summer 2004 and he was a highly anticipated candidate 30 months later.

Edited. Wrong response.

Last edited:

Damn it, Ph. Don't be talking about my boi like some wanna be.

Obama was able to pull of the right combination of naive and full of shit

Not sure anyone is going to believe that line of thinking anymore after him

You don't elect two Savior Presidents back-to-back. Especially after 8 years of meh.

I will bet you $25,000 right now that our next president will not be named Hiliary Clinton.

i think you're wrong and going to bet serious $$ against my Buddy.....and if I knew u better would take ur cash as well.
Explain, if u don't mind, your logic. Thanks.

Last edited:
Her name isn't spelled "Hilary". I think that is his logic.

Back