• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Holiday SHEEP (answers due TODAY AT NOON)

Yeah, is this a series with standings or a one off. I'm cool either way. And I'm positioned to be a big winner.

Ho boy my sheep skills are RUSTY.

I'll admit to Dancer. And Hark The Herald Angels Sing (it's the concluding song on Charlie Brown's Christmas!). Stupidly said 8 instead of 10 for disbelieving in Santa. And so on. I got a few of the obvious ones but generally FAILED to adequately/well consider the game strategy.

But I beat Frosty...what a numbskull!

Fun to play, thx Townie.

Dunder and Blixem = Thunder and Lightning in Dutch
or
Donner and Blitzen in German.

I just gathered my children and told them, point blank, that there is no Santa Claus.

8yo: "No shit, dad. Did you think I was stupid?"
6yo: "Bummer. But I kinda figured that."
4yo is still crying.

So yeah, 10 was a terrible answer and you should all be ashamed that I had to do that to my family in order to justify my anger.

8 is the right answer, but 10 is the best sheep answer.

5 is too low.

10. Who is the poster most like Scrooge on these boards?
TheBiffermeister - 9

2&2 Slider to Leyritz - 6

DonaldRoss - 4

Rjkarl - 3

Juicecrewallstar - 2

Deacvision7, Liquid Karma, Milhouse, NJDeac'22, palmab03, TheReff, wfu22fan - 1

11. A store that stays open on Christmas
CVS - 8

Walmart - 8

7/Eleven - 6

Walgreens - 3

Waffle House - 2

Chinese restaurant, Circle K, Sheetz, Starbucks - 1

12. Is Steve Forbes on the naughty or nice list?
Nice - 24

Naughty - 7
My answer for 12 was “Noice” …probably should re-tally.

I nearly put Biff as the Scrooge, but went with TheReff and am upset more people didn’t list him.

I nearly put Biff as the Scrooge, but went with TheReff and am upset more people didn’t list him.
Biff plays biggest to the pit crowd. Most people put ref on ignore a decade ago and forgot about him.

I said dv7 not to score points, but to take a stand against tyranny in the soccer threads

Thanks Townie.

Obviously I don't think like the rest of you on here.

School usually ends Santa Claus. Used to be starting school at 6. Now kindergarten at 5 so that will be the end of Santa. Any kid that makes it to 10 these days...

Back