• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Homecoming game time (reported to be Noon)

Maurice

Reaction score
When will we know if the time will be changed to accommodate TV?

Game time will be announced today. I don't know the ACCN tv windows on a "typical" Saturday but odds are our game doesn't even get into the mix for that either. 3 or 3:30 kick most likely?

10 games. Weak schedule. I’m guessing this is streaming only ACCN.

Could be ACC RSN at 12:30, that seems to be the DFL pick.

Nine ACC teams at home though and Wake is the only one playing FCS opposition, so wouldn't be a shock if this is streaming only and Wake gets to pick kick time

I'm guessing a night game is too much to hope for. Sure would help attendance and would put some asses in the seats on the East side.

If it’s streaming and in September when it’s still hot doesn’t Wake usually pick a 6 pm kickoff? Especially with Homecoming events going on.

Every homecoming game since 2012 has been at the 12/12:30 or 3/3:30 window. In 2011 Wake-VPI kicked off at 6:30

Every game on TV, a benefit of the network. Even if a later time probably preferable for those attending

This is the first time our game with an FCS opponennt will be on non-streaming.

Back