• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Homecoming Parking Pass

unrivaled_deac

Reaction score
I know this is a long shot, but I'll be coming in town with about 8 other 2008 alums and we were hoping to secure a parking pass around the stadium. If anyone is looking to sell an extra one, please send me a DM with the price you're asking. Go Deacs!!

I know this is a long shot, but I'll be coming in town with about 8 other 2008 alums and we were hoping to secure a parking pass around the stadium. If anyone is looking to sell an extra one, please send me a DM with the price you're asking. Go Deacs!!

Unless you are tailgating, just park at Red Hot & Blue on Deacon Blvd. It only costs 8 bucks a car and it's a 3 minute walk to the Gold lot/Deacon Tower

If you're hoping to tailgate, there's still plenty of Deacons who tailgate in the Joel lot or some of the other "private" lots in the area that don't require passes.

If you get there early you can definitely find some good places to tailgate at the Joel, some have grassy areas for cornhole, etc. Just don't take my spot.

thanks everyone. we are staying right near the stadium so we might go drop stuff off if it's going to be a later game.

thanks everyone. we are staying right near the stadium so we might go drop stuff off if it's going to be a later game.

Just don't bet on your stuff being in the same spot when you return. All's fair if you're not there. ;)

Yeah, they dropped their stuff off at 7am, just before we pulled in. We moved it 5 ft, from one side of a lightpole to the other, and they threw a conniption when they returned.

Yeah, they dropped their stuff off at 7am, just before we pulled in. We moved it 5 ft, from one side of a lightpole to the other, and they threw a conniption when they returned.

Poor babies. Look, if people want to drop their stuff off and hope someone doesn't move it, go for it. I've dropped my stuff off and then run out to pick up some ice or breakfast in the past. But, don't be mad when someone arrives at 8 AM with plans to tailgate and decides to move your stuff that you aren't planning to use until 4 in the afternoon. The last few folks stuff I've moved showed up so late that they couldn't even park within 100 yards of the spot anyway.

Back