• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Honey Badger in more trouble'b

THE DEUCE

Reaction score
A Sports Illustrated cover story reports that former LSU CB Tyrann Mathieu received benefits from a night club that could jeopardize his future eligibility.
"Since last January, Mathieu has allowed his image to be used on a flyer promoting an event at a local night club, appeared in several promotional videos online and... received benefits at the club that could affect his eligibility," the story reads. It is widely known that Mathieu is working towards rejoining the LSU football program, re-enrolling in classes after a four week rehab stay, and head coach Les Miles recently said he expects a "happy ending" regarding the two. The junior is obviously trying to make a positive change, but prior missteps may make it all for naught if eligibility cannot be achieved.
Source: Sports Illustrated Oct 16 - 11:16 AM

A Sports Illustrated cover story reports that former LSU CB Tyrann Mathieu received benefits from a night club that could jeopardize his future eligibility.
"Since last January, Mathieu has allowed his image to be used on a flyer promoting an event at a local night club, appeared in several promotional videos online and... received benefits at the club that could affect his eligibility," the story reads. It is widely known that Mathieu is working towards rejoining the LSU football program, re-enrolling in classes after a four week rehab stay, and head coach Les Miles recently said he expects a "happy ending" regarding the two. The junior is obviously trying to make a positive change, but prior missteps may make it all for naught if eligibility cannot be achieved.
Source: Sports Illustrated Oct 16 - 11:16 AM

I heard Brent Musburger is still trying to get over "honey-badger" not being at LSU anymore and not being able to say "honey-badger" 500 times during a broadcast of an LSU game.

[video=youtube;YYC-rdJ9fTk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=YYC-rdJ9fTk[/video]

Last edited:
How else is he going to get money to buy synthetic weed now that he is off LSU's payroll?

Last edited:
ive got news for you if you think he is off the payroll

I don't want to live in a world where a top LSU football player can't promote a club and receive preferential treatment

Yeah, fuck that worthless free college education. Well, it is LSU so...

I just assumed he would declare for the NFL draft after the season anyway.

Janoris Jenkins was criticized about as much as any player I have seen during an NFL draft. He has turned out to be good. But I think he was a freak, and im not really high on Mathieu as a cornerback. Great playmaker, decent CB. So I think he will be lucky if he declared to be even close to as high as a draft as Jenkins or as good a player.

Back