• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hope Hicks to resign

Probably has nothing to do with admitting it's part of your job to lie.

Nothingburger

hE4820003

I would love to see the venn diagram overlap between people who know who the fuck Hope Hicks is and people who are #stillwithher and think Medicare for All is too spicy. Trump has made people political in that a huge subset of people who previously didnt pay any attention to politics now follow the Trump White house like hate-watching a Kardashian reality show

Well, now she can be free to let that Porter guy beat the shit out of her like he did his ex-wives!

She should complete her week by stopping dating the serial woman beater she is involved with these days.

I would love to see the venn diagram overlap between people who know who the fuck Hope Hicks is and people who are #stillwithher and think Medicare for All is too spicy. Trump has made people political in that a huge subset of people who previously didnt pay any attention to politics now follow the Trump White house like hate-watching a Kardashian reality show

I'd argue that the people that annoy you so much were already paying attention to politics and the people now paying more attention are the ones you could win over if you make your argument. It's a huge opportunity.

Back