• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hot chicks thread

vk.com is the Russian version of facebook. Except with way hotter "friends" who show a lot more than duck lips.

hot-orioles-chick.jpg

There's this friend of a friend that my friend has been trying to set me up with. Not a bad looking broad, but she does happen to be quite good friends with Mila Kunis. I shoulda be better friends but not start a thing with her so I can make my unsuccessful Mila play. I'm really just looking for a situation where I can give the hug but get a butt graze, that'd be enough.

There's this friend of a friend that my friend has been trying to set me up with. Not a bad looking broad, but she does happen to be quite good friends with Mila Kunis. I shoulda be better friends but not start a thing with her so I can make my unsuccessful Mila play. I'm really just looking for a situation where I can give the hug but get a butt graze, that'd be enough.

voSqa.jpg

I don't know who this swallow the sun guy is and where his 500 posts came from, but I like this bro

Back