• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hot chicks thread

Does this go here or in the snow thread?

winter-traffic-winter-babe-bikini-road-snow-demotivational-poster-1261092674.jpg

I know where they can go to warm up after they get done freezing

Maybe I've been looking at too much 4chan lately... but I call trap on this one. Man face, man hands, somewhat broad shoulders, phone covering the likely adam's apple, package tucked back. Yeah, I call trap.

I'm with ya.

a5unerys.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Kate Upton's career is now on the down slope. Mercedes latest commercial starring Kate goes all Hardee's on us.

well, you can only get so much mileage from boxy hips and waist, nonexistent ass, and a catcher's mitt face. :noidea:

Last edited:
never understood the fascination with kate upton. she isn't bad by any means but i don't see what all the hoopla is about.

This thread reminds me of one of life's little unwritten rules: If you can still jerk off to still photos, you are nowhere near ready for a prostitute.

Back