• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hot chicks thread

tumblr_mxlrgykqwv1r2mc2eo1_500.gif

Yeah, its not a great quality picture, but a cute blond in tight yoga pants that can handle a big gun - what's not to like?

morning_picdump_482_640_37.jpg

That's just a fucking tragedy waiting to happen. "Yeah, let's go to the gun range and get distracted." If I could wrap a car around a power pole if that jogged down the sidewalk, what the fuck could happen if that's around loaded weapons and testosterone-addled men??

That's just a fucking tragedy waiting to happen. "Yeah, let's go to the gun range and get distracted." If I could wrap a car around a power pole if that jogged down the sidewalk, what the fuck could happen if that's around loaded weapons and testosterone-addled men??

I like that the gun has no magazine.

Today, Let's go for one that might prompt some conversation and debate: Hot Daughters of Famous People (intentionally omitted people more famous than their minor celebrity parents (like Minka Kelly))

Paulina Gretzky

paulina-gretzky-golf-swing.jpg

paulina-gretzky-halloween-instagram-8.jpg

paulina-gretzky-halloween-1_209_371_s_c1_center_top_0_0.jpg

Ireland Baldwin

ireland-body_2505767a.jpg

ireland-baldwin-bikini-image.jpg

Lauren Harris (Daughter of Steve Harris of Iron Maiden)

laurenharris1_478103.jpg

laurenharris2_478103.jpg

Keith Richards' Daughters

ta_478103.gif

Georgia Jagger

georgia-may-jagger-beauty-notes-daily-elle-uk-wenn.jpg

^^^^ Really shouldn't have put Ireland Baldwin on there. Isn't she something like 15-16 yrs old?

Both were after her 18th birthday. What do you clowns take me for. You're dealing with a motherfucking expert here.

I hate seeing this pop up as having unread posts and when I click the link there's not a hot chick. So here's Margot Robbie. I know her picture has been posted many times in the WOWS threads, but she's just so damn hot.

NEmXEiLTxHkgqq_1_2.jpg

Margot-robbie-wolf-of-wall-street-736x432.jpg

margot-robbie-esquire-me-in-my-place-08-900x675.jpg

Back