• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hot chicks thread

Let's celebrate the start of the NFL season
New-England-Patriots-cheerleaders-AP_930115615173.jpg

New-England-Patriots-cheerleaders-AP_767247357511.jpg

New-England-Patriots-cheerleaders-482160818135_Bears_at_Patriots.jpg

Bringing hot Patriots cheerleaders back up

9ed1806f5f8320e646cf102262350249--nba-cheerleaders-new-england-patriots-cheerleaders.jpg

More Aussies

Elle MacPherson - in the modeling world of perfect 10's, she was known as "The Body"
elle-macpherson-2.jpg

The SI Swimsuit issue comes out soon, so let's pivot from here and post classic/favorite SI Swimsuit pics.

I'll start with more Elle Macpherson
esterne051248470501125039_big.jpg

Elle-Macpherson-SI-50-Years.jpg

elle-macpherson.jpg

Kathy Ireland

ireland4.jpg

ireland7.jpg

You know this photo is old because 1) the model is actually wearing a swimsuit 2) the swimsuit is a one-piece, but Kathy can work those eyes

Kathy-Ireland-4.jpg

Confession: Never was into Kathy Ireland.

That's all right. Not every model strikes a chord with every person. I don't get Chrissy Teigan.

Kathy Ireland story: I was talking to this guy about the upcoming SI Swimsuit issue, and I said, "I bet I can tell who your favorite model is and why." Challenge accepted. "We've seen major super models come through the magazine: Cheryl Tiegs, Christy Brinkley, Paulina Porizkova, Elle Macpherson. But your favorite has always been the second best looking model who has outlasted them all in the magazine. Your favorite is Kathy Ireland because you think you are the only one who likes her the most." His mouth dropped open in astonishment. "How did you know that?" "We're all thinking that (well, almost all)." Soon after, Kathy got her cover and rose to super model status.

Back to Chrissy. I just don't find her that attractive, but I can appreciate how she "turns on her eyes" when she models.

SWIM161_TK1_03322-rawWMFinal1920.jpg

Back