• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hot chicks thread

the arizona girl is cute. Of course I like more reasonable looking approachable girls than the freaking models posted over here. I would much rather see a page of hot chicks that normal people would have a shot at other than models.

Arizona girl might not fall under "hot" but she is unquestionably cute. The pic of the ink stain above her when she hits 50 is going to be a treat. It's like spray painting graffiti on the Mona Lisa.

Arizona girl might not fall under "hot" but she is unquestionably cute. The pic of the ink stain above her when she hits 50 is going to be a treat. It's like spray painting graffiti on the Mona Lisa.

yea def cute. toy is just sippin on that h8torade

tumblr_lriotz39HS1qk5rmho1_500.jpg

the arizona girl is cute. Of course I like more reasonable looking approachable girls than the freaking models posted over here. I would much rather see a page of hot chicks that normal people would have a shot at other than models.

I think you are misguided in your approach to women. See, the hottest models in the world don't go out with normal people not because their normal, but because normal people aren't trying to pick them up. Normal is another term for Sheep. Sheep get fucked by goats.

^ pretty sure there's no bush there.

:rulz: no appreciation for revenge of the nerds?

Dobyou think see works like barbie dolls? There aren't panties. It's more like a soul patch than "bush" but I couldn't pass up the line.

Ok, back to the pics.

Back