• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hot chicks thread

For OSD

bounce1.gif

back to page 1

the-thursday-dar-11.jpg

Attachments

• the-thursday-dar-11.jpg
    the-thursday-dar-11.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 13
I find this picture disgusting...I don't know why (other than the obvious) but I had a visceral reaction to it.

I was about to ask what people find hot about it.......glad I am not the only one who doesn't see it.

Maybe the urinals are equipped with Glory Holes...

I was told a couple of years ago that women also are now housed in the big four dorms on the Quad (presumably in female suites?) and that the urinals were left in the bathrooms. She said her suite used it to hang a plant basket.

This last girl was on 20/20 or some other show like that because she took pics for her boyfriend and put them up on PhotoBucket or something similar. Website got hacked and her pictures ended up everywhere. It just about ruined her life. It was an interesting story. I can't remember her name however.

This last girl was on 20/20 or some other show like that because she took pics for her boyfriend and put them up on PhotoBucket or something similar. Website got hacked and her pictures ended up everywhere. It just about ruined her life. It was an interesting story. I can't remember her name however.

Angie Varona

She's a woman with big tits and a nice ass. She'll have to marry a less classy millionaire, how was her life ruined?

bitch is fourteen? Can we all agree once you get to double DD's its okay regardless of age?

bitch is fourteen? Can we all agree once you get to double DD's its okay regardless of age?

Her picture has been passed around jailbait sites.........but she does not look 14 to me? She looks like a grown woman.

I don't believe her that they were all for her bf. I do believe she thought the attention was cool when she was younger but it's getting creepy now

Back