• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hot chicks thread

Y'all boys is puttin' in strong work over here. Per the homey's 94deac's prior request, figured I'd throw some color out there as well. Keep up the good work though gentlemen, you are pillars of this community and leaders of men.

22498018_1360125478.jpg

tumblr_lol1kwE4Bz1qd7gsyo1_400.jpg

gefdkuyb.jpg

fine_black_woman.jpg

See now, this is a whole lotta body, and a whole lotta ass, and quite frankly in the interest of shit that is filed under "too much information," I kind of feel like i lack the requisite length game to really get in there and do good honest work. THat will always be the intimidating factor when it comes to the truly marvelous phat ass, "can you really get in it and win it?"

You must always try though. give your best effort because nothing beats a failure but a try. And even if I failed I'm always hungry: feel free to treat my face like a bar stool at your local sports bar- you can twist, you can turn, bounce up down as you cheer on your favorite team. ill be right here, your friendly reliable bar stool.

Back