• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

hot dog toppings

select all that apply

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is this some hipster shit where people are trying to make a goddamn hot dog some sort of artisan food that should be topped with Gouda cheese or something?

so hipster

-_oqTokXPzwLcr5EXojx_w2nAOcvBtzofs496mBryXcXNQB497rjJX21uWT0nN87TQb5Fo48wNBLDYAtWk_Y=s400

Damn, I am really in the mood for a dawg now.

and because I don't know when I'll be able to post this again:

CNbTR1kXAAAKbs5.jpg:large

The pepperoni pizza dog, dawg.

slice of cheese on the bun before adding the hot dog, Meadowlands Horse Track style

says the guy who picked the child's condiment

I picked every topping on the poll. I don't usually put ketchup on my dawg, but on certain dawgs, it's necessary (I'm looking at you, pink hotdogs). Ketchup on a dog is much preferred to a dry dog if those are my only two options.

I'll eat ketchup/mustard/relish, or kraut/mustard, or chili/cheese, or chili/slaw/mustard. I've also done cheese/BBQ sauce. In a pinch, I'll have just mustard. And yes, cheese goes on the bun before the dog, in most cases.

Mayo on a hot dog is a crime against nature.

only exception is the late night LA bacon-wrapped hot dog with peppers and abuela sauce (ketchup, mustard, mayo)

I picked every topping on the poll. I don't usually put ketchup on my dawg, but on certain dawgs, it's necessary (I'm looking at you, pink hotdogs). Ketchup on a dog is much preferred to a dry dog if those are my only two options.

Depends what kind of dog it is. Run of the mill ballpark dog where you are trying to mask the flavor, sure. But if you're lucky enough to get something like a Shickhaus, you don't fuck it up with that vile sauce, rawdog it in all its glory.

Depends what kind of dog it is. Run of the mill ballpark dog where you are trying to mask the flavor, sure. But if you're lucky enough to get something like a Shickhaus, you don't fuck it up with that vile sauce, rawdog it in all its glory.

Fair enough. I'd be referring to a run of the mill dog in that case.

I find most condiments disgusting. I don't like ketchup, mayo, mustard, etc. I also eat salads without dressing.

Poll missed

-melted cheese-like substance
-jalapenos
-sauerkraut

And basically all the options have a time and place, and there are many good combos.

My go-to at Riverdogs games is Pimento Cheese, Bacon, BBQ Sauce, Pickled Okra.

Back