• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hot Dudes Thread

Noooooes, this thread was supposed to die...

shemar-moore-32.jpg

I watched young and the restless with my mom during his stretch. He was the coolest person ever.

Hey ladies! So on the radio this morning, they were talking about a poll on Ashley Madison about which athletes the women would be most likely to cheat on their husbands with. And, to me, it just seemed like a list of famous / rich athletes. I mean, David Beckham I'll give you, but you can't tell me there aren't hotter athletes than Tim Tebow, Kris Humphrey, Derek Jeter, and Eli Manning. Since this thread is long overdue for a bump, I'm adding a few pics of athletes I think are hotter than that group. Feel free to add!

Zach Parise
Zach+Parise+.,..002.jpg

Matt Kemp
ESPN_Magazine_Matt_Kemp_2012.jpg

Nnamdi Asomugha
naacp-awards-nnamdi.jpg

Hm, thanks to the internet filter at work that was more of a chore than I expected. Also, Matt Kemp takes a lot of bad pictures.

This thread was long dead, but, in honor of the Stanley Cup Finals...

Patrick Sharp
eye-candy-patrick-sharp-23.jpg

Andrew Ference
andrew-ference-fashion.jpg

You're tired of magazines saying back butts are the thing. Take the average white girl and ask her that...he gotta pack much front.

Back